communitymanagers

Signing and redirecting to Insiders

Discussion created by communitymanagers on Sep 14, 2012
Latest reply on Oct 16, 2012 by californian
Branched to a new discussion

californian, I started this thread so to help look into your inquiry. Would you mind emailing me the troublesome email to insidershelp@marriott.com?

Can we use this to request the sites be updated to make them easier for us to use.

For example:  If I click from an e-mail, I get here but am not logged in.  I go up to sign in and it takes me to the Marriott site.  I have to click on Insiders and then am at the home page.  I then need to find the post that I wanted to repone to.  I think this should be easier.  It could be modified to return to the spot we were at after signing in.

Even if you must sign in to access certain content like direct messages, you should automatically see a sign in screen that looks like the Insiders community. And from there, once you sign in you will be redirected back to your specific message or reply. The steps you described (I go up to sign in and it takes me to the Marriott site.  I have to click on Insiders and then am at the home page) shouldn't be necessary, but your email will help troubleshoot.

Outcomes