jerrycoin

J.W. Indianapolis!

Discussion created by jerrycoin on Aug 14, 2012
Latest reply on Aug 15, 2012 by tef6178

Want to thank all that recommended this wonderful hotel.  Stayed this past Sunday night and it was pretty spectacular.  Stayed on the 31st floor (Concierge level) facing the river and the room was very peaceful.  Requested a tub, and the king size bed was fantastic.  The CL was one of the largest and most professional as I have experienced.  The staff was friendly in all parts of the hotel.  I want to put in a good word for the bellman (Don't recall his name), who made my day.  As I was loading up the car, he asked, "Would you like to take a bag of ice?".  Have never had any hotel ask me that before, but I was given the ice, put it in my cooler, and it kept everything cold till I got back to St. Louis, four hours later.

Again, this is a special property only four blocks from one of my favorite steak houses, St. Elmo's.  Had a great meal there Sunday night.  The famous shrimp cocktail, bean soup, bone-in rib-eye, were all fantastic.  The walk back to the hotel was welcomed after a nice meal.

Thanks to all the MI who recommended this great place.

Outcomes