croasdaile

Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport 7/13/12

Discussion created by croasdaile on Jul 20, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 24, 2012 by laurac

Thanks to Monica S. for her welcome smile at my 9 PM check-in on Friday the 13th! (7/13/12) As a frequent Marriott traveler, I look forward to being treated nicely-Monica S. fit the bill.

After a series of unplanned challenges, I arrived bedraggled at the desk quite late to check in for a working weekend in the city. Monica greeted me with a smile and accommodated my room request from the reservation...then I asked for a bottle of water (long day) and perhaps some Clorox wipes to clean up my luggage.

Another associate leaned over and informed me that there was a vending machine and I could walk 10 minutes down the highway to a CVS or 7-11 if I needed anything else. Monica whispered to me just to wait, ran into the back and returned with two cold bottles of water and a tiny container of apple-scented hand sanitizer. How sweet! A simple gesture, but one that made all the difference. Thanks, Monica-I'm sure you make people's roads a bit smoother all the time!

I'll be back in a week to the same hotel-I hope someone has rewarded her by then. Many thanks.

Outcomes