AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question about Marriott Reward Program

Question asked by nikichiu on Jul 17, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 17, 2012 by pluto77

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a student currently pursuing my degree in Liverpool John Moores University in the UK, taking BA (Hons) Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality. I wonder if you could spare a few minutes to answer the three short questions below? The purpose of this email interview is to understand how Marriott is able to manage brand loyalty among all the hotels.

1. What makes the Marriott reward program distinctive compare with their competitors?

2. Apart from the reward program offered, what else will Marriott do in order to retain new customers?

3. The Marriott Reward Scheme offers loyal customers a lifetime reward when they stay in Marriott with a minimum of 600 nights stay over 12 years. What makes you think that customers will come back and stay in Marriott for the next 12 years just to get the reward?

The reason Marriott was the chosen hotel is because Marriott Hotel is the world renowned hotel's chain possessed with a very good reputation. My research will find out more information about how Marriott Rewards program works in Marriott International, Inc. With your experience that you possessed in the hotel industry, it is a very good opportunity for me to send this questionnaire to you, as your experience will definitely help in the survey of my research.

Your answers will help me in my research methodology process. The answers will be collected and used as my primary data.

Thank you in advance for your kind cooperation. I will look forward for your reply.

Yours sincerely

Siew Kee

Outcomes