tef6178

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay

Discussion created by tef6178 on Jun 17, 2012
Latest reply on May 13, 2016 by razorbackfan

Enjoyed a stay last week at this property. Received a room with a beautiful view of the Bay. Pictures are attached so you can be the judge as to the view. We thought it was spectacular!

This hotel was re-furbished about a year ago and I must say the re-do was done exceptionally well. Last time we stayed at this property it was, shall I say, 'tired'. The new property is modern and the bar/restaurant area has been significantly updated and upgraded. Last time here the restaurant was a disaster. Very good service this trip. Overall, the service was superb, the staff was very friendly and significantly better than our last stay. The hotel has 31 floors and was very busy but the wait at any time for an elevator was little to none. A nice improvement. The Concierge Lounge was well stocked, not busy and staff was very attentive and friendly! My suggestion would be for Marriott to match drink prices in the Lounge with prices at the bar (especially during the Happy Hour timeframe) so we can enjoy a glass of wine at HH pricing ($5) instead of being gouged for $12 a glass. We went to Happy Hour!

I would definitely suggest giving this property consideration if you stay in Miami.

Attachments

Outcomes