lakeshore

Valerie B. at Paris Rive Gauche is outstanding!!!

Discussion created by lakeshore on Jun 7, 2012
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2012 by pluto77

Valerie B. at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche is an outstanding employee and leader! Our family stayed for 15 nights over Easter, to celebrate two of our sons' birthdays, and Valerie made sure our trip was one we will never forget! She and I emailed back and forth about a month before our planned dates. I had informed her of our boys' birthdays, and she informed us that she was securing a jr. suite for our family with a magnificent view! Soooo nice! Her staff at the Concierge Lounge were second to none, and everyday, we all were greeted by our name and with big smiles. The concierge lounge was very busy in the mornings, and her staff were always accommodating, friendly, and made us feel like family. On my son's birthday, Valerie had sent up a gorgeous birthday cake for him with his name and age written on it, and two days later on my other son's birthday, there was a knock on the door, and another, completely different but equally beautiful and delicious cake was there for him. That afternoon, when we entered the CL, Valerie was there to wish him a happy birthday(along with all of the staff, just like they did two days before), and they wanted to hear all about our day! So nice! On Easter Sunday, they had crayons for the children, sheets with a big egg on them for the little artists to color. Then they displayed them on the wall by the entrance for all to see. The whole staff complimented the kids, and made them feel very special! They also passed out delicious Kinder Eggs(delicious chocolate eggs filled with a surprise toy) for all of the kids, and gave them other chocolates, too. Valerie and her staff made our trip extra special! We used to live in Paris, and for 15 nights over Easter, thanks to Valerie and her staff, we felt like we were living right there again.

THank you so much, Valerie B. and all of the fabulous staff of the Concierge Lounge at the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche! When we think of your spirit to serve, our hearts are filled with happiness, and our memories with smiles. We look forward to seeing you again, and will highly recommend the Marriott Rive Gauche to others because of you and your staff, Valerie, and your spirit to serve! Merci beaucoup!

Outcomes