mgunn6

Best of the Best

Discussion created by mgunn6 on Jun 2, 2012
Latest reply on Jun 19, 2012 by laurac

I have the opportunity to stay weekly in the Marriott Gateway Hotel, located in Atlanta, GA. and it has become my home away from home for the last year.  Somehow the staff has established a "corporate culture" that is difficult to describe.  During the coming weeks I will outline some of the outstanding performance I have experienced and observed during my many stays at this hotel.

Let me begin by commending Andrea B.   Andrea, a single mother who is part of the wait staff in the main restaurant, is not only a great waitress but has become a friend.  She anticipates my needs and is always ready to serve at the highest level, but more than that, she is truly interested in my well-being and I in-turn, have interest in her and her award winning soccer playing daughter.  It is a treat for me to catch up with her each week at breakfast, her smile and friendly demeanor play a large part in the wonderful at home feeling that I experience each week.  Kudos to Andrea, it is with pleasure that I recommend her for the Spirit to Serve award.

Outcomes