hoosierdaddy

Courtyard Coral Gables, Fl. Le June

Discussion created by hoosierdaddy on May 26, 2012
Latest reply on Jul 31, 2012 by hoosierdaddy

I am on assignment in Miami (rough huh lol) for 13 or more weeks and I stayed at Courtyard Coral Gables Florida on Le June for 4 days. From the check in to the check out the staff was excellent! Clean as a whistle, nice pool area and convenient for me. I must mention JOSE who checked me in. Realized I was staying for an extended period and although I have dropped to silver and on rise back to platinum, he treated me like a king. Cabana room by pool and of course the Marriott gift bag. Courteous, kind and engaging and it was early in the morning! The manager was also engaged. I liked the room they gave me so much I asked if I could get it this week coming up! They were reluctant at first but then saw my 4 days so far and reservations for 9 more the next two weeks and immediately granted the request (which I never ask for anything lol and I guess that is good karma). The room is isolated, quiet and you step right on the pool deck and have about 10 steps until splashing in! I travel often and frequently encounter service staff. Today's service in general, less Marriott, I have found has deteriorated. KUDOS to staff and Management for taking such pride in making people feel welcome! I will be staying the entire 13 weeks minimum at their hotel Thanks to JOSE and the night Manager!  I hope I receive a survey!

Outcomes