Just one night at the Baltimore airport SpringHill Suites, but the property more than met my needs. I'd describe this as one of the old-style SpringHills (rather than the newer, ergonomic, Euro style), but well maintained.
- Comfortable bed, sufficiently quiet, a good night's sleep
- Cheerfully greeted as a Platinum by the nice, informative desk attendant
- Plentiful fresh fruit in a basket adjacent to the check-in desk
- Separate work/living room, with excellent work surface, large flat screen TV, kitchenette with fridge & microwave & coffee machine (not the single-shot type)
- Bountiful breakfast - waffle machines, baked goods, cereals and yogurts, eggs & meats, juices, coffee, etc.
- Fast, free wireless
- Plentiful free newspapers (alas, only USA Today)
- Free parking; and
- Indoor pool.
Just a reminder that many of these "lesser" properties in the Marriott system are not only comfortable, but offer excellent value for money.