pluto77

What Are Your Summer Travel Plans?

Discussion created by pluto77 on May 21, 2012
Latest reply on May 23, 2012 by pluto77

I'm always interested in hearing about people's travel plans, as I always learn new things, including new perspectives on travel and travel tips as well as destinations, activities or side trips that I had never considered.  So where is everyone headed this summer, and what activities will you be enjoying while there?!  Anyone mixing business with pleasure?  Please tell us about it.

I'll start.  Because my family is so spread out, the majority of my travel primarily revolves around traveling to see and spend time with family both out of state and out of country.  My imminently approaching trip to France and Italy involves meeting up with loved ones.  Since we're meeting up in places we've already been, it's more about just spending time together and taking a break in some great places, as opposed to say, checking off another destination on my travel "bucket list."  In July, it's a trip up to Idaho for a short visit with my oldest daughter who lives in Boise, as well as seeing a dear childhood friend in Coeur d'Alene and some cousins who live near Spokane, WA.  August will find us down at Newport Coast Villas for more family time and coastal recreation.

What about you?!

Outcomes