tryt53

Great Special at Radisson

Discussion created by tryt53 on May 15, 2012
Latest reply on May 15, 2012 by nuhusker

While Marriott will always be my first hotel of choice, there are times where Marriott is not an option.  I did see another great deal at Radisson, again. If you get a Club Carlson member number and then go to:

https://www.radissonbignightgiveaway.com/

They give you 50,000 points for just staying at any Radisson or Radisson Blu for 1 night by July 15, 2012.  This just started last night and is good for the first 100,000 people who sign up and register.  I signed up for both myself and my wife.  50,000 will get you a night anywhere in the world at a Radisson Blu or more nights at other places in their chains.  Nice that you don't have to sign up for a credit card or anything.  Just stay a night between May 15 and July 15, 2012, and we have a couple Radisson's that are fairly inexpensive and not too far away.  Spend 2 cheap nights (me and the wife), and get 2 nights at wonderful places worldwide.  Seems like a good deal to me!  I will say that I don't care much for their Sleep Number beds, but that may be just my preference.  Club Carlson does have a Status Match program too.  My Platinum translated to their Gold Elite level.  We did this before and got the 50,000 points as promised and will definitely do it again this time!

Outcomes