We recently spent a few days in my hometown, Little Rock, Arkansas. We returned to the William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park where I picked up a brochure titled Little Rock's Top 12. You could spend a few days or a few weeks visiting the area. The following sights are listed in the brochure.
- William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park
- River Market District
- Heifer International World Headquarters
- Downtown Museums
- MacArthur Park
- Historic Quapaw Quarter
- Mosaic Templars Cultural Center
- Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site and Visitor Center
- Arkansas State Capitol
- War Memorial Park
- Arkansas River Trail
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park and Nature Center
For more information, you can visit Little Rock.com. I highly recommend a visit.