I Have had local newspaper issues at the last 3 Marriottt's I have stayed In the past 6 weeks. My preference is local and I'm always clear. Why ask and say I will get a local newspaper if they aren't going to do. Do you think if the Marriott asks the preference, they should deliver the newspaper of your choice, only give to Gold and platinum members, do away with newspaper since everyone has a smartphone, tablet, or laptop when they travel, or just offer newspapers in the lobby!.
- Ask preference, deliver newspaper of choice to guest's room (top voted)9
- Stop offering newspapers to the guests1
- Stop asking preference and only have newspapers in the lobby4
- only give to Gold and platinum members a newspaper1
- Only have them in the Concierge Lounge1
- Have them in gift shop for purchase0
- Give everyone the same newspaper, no choice!!1