Marriott Bonvoy — the new name for Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards and SPG — launches February 13. Get ready for a fresh perspective on our travel program.
With the launch so close, we want to make sure you have what you need to make the most of Marriott Bonvoy. Start by adding MarriottBonvoy@marriott-email.com to your safe-sender list to make sure you don’t miss any Marriott Bonvoy communications.
Here’s your checklist to get started:
• Review Category changes: This year’s category changes will take effect on March 5. The overall percentage of hotels changing categories is smaller than in the past five years. Only 5 percent of our portfolio will be affected by the annual category changes process (excluding the arrival of Category 8). Some hotels in popular destinations are moving down a category, like W Hollywood, The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Phuket and Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa. Pro tip: Check out the hotels moving to decide when to book.
See the Full List of Category Changes
• New Free Night Award Category 8 coming soon: Category 8 hotel redemption rates will take effect March 5. Pro tip: Explore all categories now and decide if you want to book before or after March 5 to maximize your points.
• Manage everything in one place — combine your accounts. If you haven’t already combined your Marriott Rewards and SPG accounts, do so now to add up your nights and points in one streamlined account.
Combine Your Accounts
• The Marriott app will become the Marriott Bonvoy App — download it now. On February 13, the SPG and Ritz-Carlton Rewards apps will be deactivated, and you’ll need the Marriott app to manage your account. If you don’t have the Marriott app yet, download it now.
• Get faster service — update your phone number: Add a phone number to your profile so we’ll recognize you when you call Member Support.
In the meantime, you can continue to earn and redeem at more than 6,900 hotels and resorts across our portfolio of extraordinary brands. We look forward to more rewarding adventures and experiences with you worldwide.