Hey Elite Insiders,
To close this year of new possibilities, we’re featuring ways to get the most from your linked account.
What You Do:
Now that Marriott and Starwood have joined together, Marriott Rewards and Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) invite you to link your accounts — and that’s where your new opportunities begin. When you link your accounts, you’ll instantly receive two advantages: A match for your higher status and the ability to transfer points across accounts. Haven’t linked your account? You can do it now.
Earn everywhere. Transfer points anywhere. And enjoy your Elite benefits worldwide.
What You Get:
Our expanded portfolio gives you access to experiences at 5,700+ hotels across 30 brands in 110+ countries.
Enjoy more ways to travel the way you want:
- More hotels in top spots – in New York, for example, you can enjoy the splendor of The St. Regis a stroll from 5th Avenue shops and The Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel near Broadway theaters as well as Marriott hotels in iconic places like Times Square and Central Park.
- More rewards in more places – from lagoon luxury in Bora Bora to spa indulgences in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec.
- More brands to sample – like W Hotels, Aloft, Westin and Le Meridian. Explore all Starwood hotels.
Two chances to win
Congratulations to rle, Gold member and winner of 20,000 points! Here’s a quote from his post about Elite night credit for redemption stays:
“We really love this ability to earn elite night credits when using points redemption! It has helped pad our rollover nights and allowed us to finally reach Gold status this year (we don't travel for work so all our travel is personal and it has been a long journey).” Read full post here.
1. Today through January 15, 2017, comment on this post and you could win 20,000 points. We’d like your thoughts about travel in the New Year:
- What travel experience would you most like to enjoy in 2017? It could be at a Marriott brand, a Starwood brand or both.
- It could be a vacation you plan to take – or a dream trip at the top of your bucket list.
The names of all those who commented will be entered in a drawing for a prize of 20,000 Rewards points. The winner will be announced January 16, 2017.
2. In our next post, we’ll feature a few member comments. If yours is chosen, you’ll get 1,000 points as a thank-you.
The submission period for this promotion has ended. See the winners.
You can comment on this post once you're signed in.