Discover the French gastronomy a few steps from the Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel. Here are our favorite restaurant recommendations walking distance from this boutique hotel in the heart of Paris...
- L’Ardoise: It is a tiny bistro located on the same street as the hotel and offers a wonderful set-price three-course menu of modern and classical cuisine.
- L'Absinth: It is located within a 5 minute walk from the hotel, where they serve a mix of traditional and inventive French cuisine; it is owned by two-star Chef Michel Rostang.
- Bistro Volnay: Situated near Place Vendôme, this charming bistro has a chic neo-Viennese style décor showcasing wine bottles, artfully arranged. The owner Delphine offers a great pre-fixed menu with fine French regional products.
- Le Fumoir: This trendy restaurant is in an antique building a few steps away from the Louvre Museum. The décor is discreet, clubby chic with dark leather & smooth lacquer. Le Fumoir serves dinner daily and stays open late for a fine cocktail.
- Da Rosa: This restaurant offers various specialties from France and Mediterranean countries such as soups, smoked hams, and gourmet sandwiches ... Designed by Jacques Garcia, discover the cozy atmosphere with red velvet seats, wooden tables, and candles.
- Les Jalles: Located a couple of blocks away from the Place Vendôme, this chic brasserie offers a nice 42-euro-menu inspired from South Western products and specialties. Magali and Katarina select tasty and intriguing wines which can be served by the glass or by bottle.
- Royal Madeleine: Situated near Place de la Madeleine, this small & classical brasserie serves a traditional French cuisine such as onion soup, homemade duck foie gras, Chateaubriand steak, “Blanquette” veal stew, and more.
HIGH GASTRONOMY / ROMANTIC
- Carré des feuillants**: Is a two Michelin star restaurant just around the corner from the hotel? Yes - the famous chef Alain Dutournier offers a great inventive French cuisine with some flavors from the French “Gascogne area”. The dining room is contemporary with modern art painting on the walls. The wine & Armagnac list is superb!
We hope you will stay with us at the Paris Renaissance Vendome Hotel and enjoy these amazing local offerings.