Did you know that you can request your room and accessibility preferences such as a pillow type or a hearing accessible room when you’re selecting a room rate for your stay?
- Search for a hotel, then select View Rates. This will take you to the rates section.
- Choose a rate to access the Room & Accessibility Preferences (optional) section. To display the available options, use the “+” sign.
- To select an accessibility option, use the dropdown menu to make your request. No preference will automatically be selected.
- To select your pillow type, room location or to request a rollaway or crib, use the dropdown menu. These preferences cannot be guaranteed, but your hotel will make every effort to fulfill your requests.
- You can also check to have a feather-free room, extra towels or an early check-in.
- When you’ve completed your preferences, select Continue.
- Your selections will appear in the Reservation in Progress section.
- Your Preferences Summary will continue to display until you complete your reservation.
- You can change your room and accessibility preferences whenever you want by going to your Marriott Rewards account. Just go to your Upcoming Reservations page and select “Change Room Preferences.” Update your changes to complete the change.
And, that’s how you can select your room and accessibility preferences when making a reservation.