Did you know that you can filter your hotel search by reward category? In September, I posted a blog listing the various ways you can find the rewards category for Marriott properties. Since then, we’ve added a new way of viewing hotel categories using the search filter. Follow the steps below to learn how to use this filter.
- Run a search for properties.
- On the page listing the available hotels, you can narrow your search using filters on the left side of the page.
- Click on Hotel Reward Category to expand the listing.
- Check the box of the category you would like to view. Not all categories are available in each location.
If you are looking for all the hotels listed under a specific category, follow the steps below.
- Click on Hotel category chart under Use Points below the Hotel Reward Category filter. A separate window will appear.
- In the upper right corner of the window, select the category from the dropdown menu and click Find.
- The listing of the hotels in the selected category will appear by US state or country.
- Click on the hotel link to access the hotel website. You can view the available rates and rooms for the entered search dates by clicking on SHOW RATES AND ROOMS.
Those are two simple ways you can search for hotels by reward category – by search filter and by the Hotel Category Chart.