Did you know that you can earn rewards when you book an event at Marriott? All you have to do is book 10 or more rooms for at least one night and/or a meeting room. Follow the steps below to learn how to book a rewarding event on Marriott.com.
- Click on Advanced Search in the hotel search.
- Select meeting space, enter the information for your event and click Find.
- Click Select to choose a hotel with available rates. Check the Compare box to compare up to 3 hotels. For hotels without listed rates, click Request Information to fill out a form about your event to submit to the hotel. Or, click Add to request list (RFP) to select up to 3 hotels to the REQUEST LIST on the left navigation.
- After you Select a rate, enter the room details for your event and click CONTINUE TO EVENT DETAILS.
- Enter the Event Details for each day of your event and click on CONTINUE TO A/V OPTIONS.
- Select the audio/visual options for each day and click on CONTINUE TO SUMMARY. If you would like a property representative to contact you to discuss your audio/visual needs for your event, check the box at the top of the page.
- Your event details and the estimate totals will be listed. After you have read and reviewed the contract details, accept the terms and conditions of the contract by checking the box at the bottom of the form. Click CONTINUE.
- Enter your contact and billing information to confirm and guarantee the event reservation. Please note that your credit card will be charged a deposit for the event. Click CONTINUE to view the event confirmation number.
As a Marriott Rewards member, you will receive 3 points for every $1.00 US up to 50,000 points or 1 mile per every $1.00 US up to 15,000 miles for each rewarding event. You will also receive 10 Elite nights for each qualifying event, booking 10 or more guest rooms for at least one night. For more information on booking an event, call 800-831-4004 to speak with a Marriott representative.