Did you know that you can now view your past stay hotel bills online in My Account?
Andy, our communitymanager, announced this new update last week in the Exclusive News & Promotion blog posting titled Easy access to your hotel bills: Now online through My Account. What this means to you is enjoying direct access to your hotel bills for 3,100+ Marriott hotels in the US and Canada within 48 to 72 hours of checkout. If you are unfamiliar with this new feature or need a little help accessing your past hotel bills, simply follow these steps:
- Go to Marriott.com and log into your Marriott Rewards account.
- Go to your Account Activity page by clicking on My Account Overview and then Account Activity.
- On the Account Activity page, scroll down to the Transactions section.
- Open the date selection window to select the time period of the hotel bill you want to view by clicking anywhere within the date range box.
- The transaction activity will appear by the date the hotel stay was posted. The defaulted Transaction Type is set to “All Types”.
- Select the transaction type by using the dropdown menu. Definitions of each transaction type are listed within the Type column, including hotel stays, bonus, rewards, events and transfers.
- Click on the “+” sign next to the date of the hotel stay to expand the listing.
- Under the Description column, select “View Hotel Bill” from the menu to open a PDF version of your statement.
- If your hotel bill cannot be displayed, use the “Request Hotel Bill” link to contact the hotel directly for a copy.
Also, did you know that you can request to have your hotel folio emailed to you every time you stay at a participating Marriott hotel? All you have to do is subscribe to eFolio in your Marriott Rewards account. Follow the steps below to receive electronic versions of your hotel bill 72 hours following checkout.
Subscribe to eFolio:
- Log into your Marriott Rewards account.
- Go to “My Account Overview” and click on Member Profile.
- On right side of the page under “Profile”, click to expand the “Email and Postal Preferences”.
- Click on Edit email preferences.
- Scroll down to "Information About Your Stay".
- Select the radio button below “Subscribe”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Save to save your preferences.
Please note that the eFolio will reflect changes to your bill up until 11pm on the departure day. Any adjustments made after this time may not appear on your bill.
If your Marriott Rewards number is applied to another person’s room reservation, you will receive that person’s eFolio. You will be responsible for notifying the person that his/her bill will be emailed to you. Arrangements can be made with the front desk personnel during the stay to have the eFolio emailed to a different email address.
You only need to sign-up once to receive your bill by email after every stay.
We want to make sure every experience with us is rewarding, so if you need more help with your hotel bill, please submit a “Folio/Bill Request” in Contact Us in the Help section.